|Сборная Ганы по футболу|
|The Black Stars(Чёрные звёзды)|
|Футбольная ассоциация Ганы|
|Джеймс Квеси Аппиа|
|Асамоа Гьян (102)|
|Асамоа Гьян (49)|
Самая крупная победа
Самое крупное поражение
|Сборная Ганы по футболу|
|The Black Stars(Чёрные звёзды)|
|Футбольная ассоциация Ганы|
|Джеймс Квеси Аппиа|
|Асамоа Гьян (102)|
|Асамоа Гьян (49)|
|53 (22 декабря 2016)|
Материал из Википедии — свободной энциклопедииТекущая версия страницы пока не проверялась опытными участниками и может значительно отличаться от версии, проверенной 24 апреля 2017; проверки требуют 13 правок. Текущая версия страницы пока не проверялась опытными участниками и может значительно отличаться от версии, проверенной 24 апреля 2017; проверки требуют 13 правок.
Сбо́рная Га́ны по футбо́лу представляет Гану на международных матчах и турнирах по футболу. Управляющая организация — Футбольная ассоциация Ганы. До 1957 года страна играла как сборная Золотого берега. Четырёхкратный победитель Кубка африканских наций.
Сборная Ганы является единственной сборной с африканского континента, которая преодолела групповой турнир финальной части чемпионата мира в 2006 и 2010 году.
Однако, если в 2006 году ганцы не смогли пройти сборную Бразилии и уступили ей в 1/8 финала, то в 2010 году сборная Ганы прошла в 1/4 финала, одолев в 1/8 сборную США. Таким образом, сборная Ганы стала третьей африканской командой после Камеруна и Сенегала, игравшей в четвертьфиналах чемпионатов мира.
Однако, на ЧМ 2014 сборная выступила не так удачно — поражение от США и Португалии (каждое со счётом 2:1) и ничья с Германией. Итог — 1 очко, 4-е место и первый невыход из группы в истории сборной.
На чемпионат мира 2018 сборная и вовсе не попала, уступив путёвку Египту.
Сборная Ганы 4 раза завоёвывала главный трофей африканского футбола. Первый в 1963 году, когда турнир проводился на её территории. Через два года она повторила свой успех, выиграв турнир в 1965 году. В третий раз Гане удалось выиграть Кубок Африки в 1978 году. Последний на данный момент Кубок Африки Гана выиграла в 1982 году.
Гана попала в группу Е вместе с Чехией, Италией и США. В 1/8 финала Гана уступила Бразилии.
Гана попала в группу D вместе с Германией, Австралией и Сербией. В 1/8 финала Гана обыграла США и лишь в 1/4 финала уступила Уругваю по пенальти.
Гана попала в группу G вместе с Германией, Португалией и США. Гана с одним очком не вышла из группы.
Следующие 23 игрока были вызваны в состав сборной для участия в матчах кубка африканских наций 2017.Матчи и голы отредактированы по состоянию на 4 февраля 2017 года
Жирным шрифтом выделены действующие футболисты
Жирным шрифтом выделены действующие футболисты
1. Африканская конфедерация футбола – The Confederation of African Football is the administrative and controlling body for African association football. CAF represents the football associations of Africa, runs continental, national, and club competitions. CAF is the biggest of six continental confederations of FIFA, CAF has been given 5 slots out of the 32 available since the 1998 FIFA World Cup in France, this increased to 6 in 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, to include the hosts. The number of places returned to 5 for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and its first headquarters was situated in Khartoum, Sudan for some months until a fire outbreak in the offices of the Sudanese Football Association when the organization moved near Cairo. Youssef Mohammad was the first General Secretary and Abdel Aziz Abdallah Salem the president, the administrative center since 2002 is located in 6th of October City, near Cairo. It was initially made up of 4 national associations, currently there are 56 associations,55 full members since the inclusion of Zanzibar in March 2017 and Réunion Island as associate. The current CAF President is Ahmad Ahmad, suketu Patel is the 1st Vice-President, Almamy Kabele Camara is the 2nd Vice-President while Essam El Dine Ahmed is the Acting Secretary General. Hayatou announced that he would seek another term as president for the 16 March 2017 election. On March 16,2017, Ahmad Ahmad from Madagascar was elected president, in July 2016, Total has secured an eight-year sponsorship package from the Confederation of African Football to support 10 of its principal competitions. Total started with the Africa Cup of Nations that was held in Gabon therefore renaming it Total Africa cup of Nations. Reunion holds associate membership of CAF, Zanzibar held associate membership from 1980 to 2017 when it became a full member - albeit without voting rights for CAF presidency elections, the main competition for mens national teams is the Africa Cup of Nations, started in 1957. In 2009, CAF will be organising another competition for national teams. CAF also runs national competitions at Under-20 and Under-17 levels, a third competition, the CAF Cup, started in 1992 and was absorbed into the CAF Confederation Cup in 2004. The CAF Super Cup, which pits the winners of the Champions League against the winners of the CAF Confederation Cup, the Afro-Asian Club Championship was jointly organised with AFC between the winners of the CAF Champions League and the winners of the AFC Champions League. The last Afro-Asian Club Championship took place in 1998, * jointly organised with AFC Legend For each tournament, the number of teams in each finals tournament are shown. Teams are sorted by number of appearances, Legend Legend The following clubs are the top 10 clubs in CAF competitions
2. Футбольная ассоциация Ганы – The Ghana Football Association is the governing body of association football in Ghana, based in Accra. Records indicate that Cape Coast and Accra were the first colonial cities in sub-Saharan Africa to host formal leagues in the Gold Coast. Football was brought to the Gold Coast near the end of the 19th century by merchants from Europe, in their leisure time, the sailors would play football among themselves and with the indigenous people. As the popularity of the spread throughout the country, the existing clubs met towards the end of 1930. Towards the middle of 1950, the clubs, spearheaded by Ohene Djan, accused Akwei of maladministration, while the petition was being addressed, Ohene Djan led a “Football Revolution and succeeded in toppling the Akwei Administration in 1957. In 1957, Ohene Djan was elected General Secretary of the Football Association by the clubs and he strategically affiliated the Association with FIFA in 1958 and the CAF in 1960. Djan was instrumental in securing sponsorship for the first Ghanaian FA cup competition from a firm, Merrs R. R. Harding. In the same year he succeeded in securing the services of an expatriate Coach, George Ainsley, then in 1959, he succeeded again in organizing the first national league, before Ghana became a republic on 1 July 1960. Through the 1993 Winneba Declaration, Ghanaian football was able to shrug off its amateur status, the formation of professional teams allowed clubs to be incorporated under the companies code as Limited Liability Companies. Ghana won the trophy and went ahead again to defend it in Tunisia in 1965. After the 1965 triumph, Ghana hosted and won the 13th Africa Cup of Nations in 1978, the team have won the Africa Cup of Nations four times, making Ghana the second most successful team in the contests history, along with Cameroon. Ghana has also finished second at the FIFA World Youth Championship twice, Ghana became the first African country to win a medal in Football at the 1992 Summer Olympics. In 2009, Ghana became the first African country to win the U-20 FIFA World cup by defeating Brazil, with regard to womens football, the Ghana Black Queens have participated in two World Cup tournaments and the Olympic Games. They have also been runners-up to the Falcons of Nigeria in the Africa Cup of Nations series, Ghana last hosted the African Cup of Nations Tournament in January 2008. Ghana have successfully qualified for the African Cup of Nations Tournament in January 2017 after finishing top of Group H in the qualifying stages, according to this information, the accusations involve just the international friendlies – thus, the World Cup matches wouldnt be affected by the suspicions. Kwesi Nyantakyi denied the match fixing allegations, saying, the report of the newspaper or the house is entirely not accurate. And There is really no cause for alarm as far as I am concerned, in the 2010 World Cup, Ghana came second in their group behind Germany. They went on to beat the United States in the 2nd round and therefore reached the finals for the first time
3. Гьян, Асамоа – Asamoah Gyan is a Ghanaian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Al-Ahli Dubai F. C. and captains the Ghanaian national team. In 2008, Gyan joined Ligue 1 club Rennes, netting fourteen times in league matches during two seasons. In 2010, Gyan joined Premier League club Sunderland, breaking the transfer record. In 2011, Gyan joined Al Ain of the UAE Pro-League on loan and become the leagues top-goalscorer, in the 2013–14 season, Gyan prolifically scored on 44 occasions in 40 matches with Al Ain. Gyan is the leading goalscorer of the Ghana national team. He represented Ghana at the 2006,2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups, with 6 goals, he is the top African goalscorer in the history of the World Cup. Having signed for Udinese in 2003 from Ghanaian club Liberty Professionals located in Accra, following some excellent displays during the 2006 World Cup, he attracted interest from Russian club Lokomotiv Moscow. Gyan returned to Udinese at the start of 2006, but on 17 February 2007, the striker was on the verge of signing a 3-year deal with Russian Club Lokomotiv Moscow for US$10.5 million, the fourth largest transfer fee in Russian football history. The striker Udinese targeted to replace me did not sign for them, ive been told I will now have to stay in Italy for the rest of the season. On 10 August 2007, along with Fabio Quagliarella, Gyan signed an improved 5-year contract extension to stay at Udinese until 30 June 2012 as a reward for his form in the 2007–08 pre-season. I have decided to stay here because it is one of the top leagues in the world, Asamoah said, I am comfortable with the new deal and I know I can help Udinese achieve things for the future. Gyan and Quagliarella marked their contract extensions with a brace each in Udineses 7–0 friendly win later that evening. On 29 July 2007 following his impressive form, including a hat-trick in a friendly against Serie B outfit Spezia on 25 July. On 11 July 2008, Gyan was signed by Ligue 1 Club Stade Rennais for 4 years on an €8 million transfer fee, Gyan played 48 times for Rennes, scoring 14 goals. By the end of his stay at Rennes, he became a well known goal scoring figure, however, Gyan only played three games in Ligue 1 the following season, taking his total appearances to 53, before he departed for Sunderland. On 31 August 2010, Gyan signed for Premier League club Sunderland on a deal for a club record £13 million. Gyan was later given the squad number 33 shirt at Sunderland and he scored on his Sunderland debut against Wigan Athletic on 11 September after coming on as a substitute for Danny Welbeck. The match ended in a 1–1 draw with Antolín Alcaraz scoring Wigans equaliser and he marked his first start for Sunderland by netting their only goal in their League Cup exit at the hands of West Ham United
4. Рейтинг сборных ФИФА – The rankings were introduced in December 1992, and eight teams have held the top position, of which Brazil have spent longest ranked first. A points system is used, with points being awarded based on the results of all FIFA-recognised full international matches, the ranking system was most recently revamped after the 2006 World Cup, with the first edition of the new series of rankings issued on 12 July 2006. The most significant change is that the rankings are now based on results over the four years instead of the previous eight years. Alternative systems have been devised, such as the World Football Elo Ratings, based on the Elo rating system used in chess and Go, ranking teams. In December 1992, FIFA first published a listing in order of its member associations to provide a basis for comparison of the relative strengths of these teams. From the following August, this list was more frequently updated, significant changes were implemented in January 1999 and again in July 2006, as a reaction to criticisms of the system. Membership of FIFA has expanded from 167 to 209 since the rankings began, the ranking formula used from August 1993 until December 1998 was very simplistic and quickly became noticed for its lack of supporting factors. When the rankings were introduced, a team received one point for a draw or three for a victory in FIFA-recognised matches – much the same as a traditional league scoring system. This was a simplistic approach, however, and FIFA quickly realised that there were many factors affecting international matches. In order to meet the objective of fairly and accurately comparing the strengths of various national sides. In January 1999, FIFA introduced a system of ranking calculation. For the ranking all matches, their scores and importance were all recorded, only matches for the senior mens national team were included. Separate ranking systems were used for other national sides such as womens and junior teams. The womens rankings were, and still are, based on a procedure which is a version of the Football Elo Ratings. FIFA announced that the system would be updated following the 2006 World Cup. The evaluation period was cut from eight to four years, goals scored and home or away advantage are no longer taken into account, and other aspects of the calculations, including the importance attributed to different types of match, have been revised. The first set of revised rankings and the methodology were announced on 12 July 2006. This change is rooted at least in part in widespread criticism of the ranking system
5. Сборная Нигерии по футболу – The Nigeria national football team represents Nigeria in international association football and is controlled by the Nigeria Football Federation. They are three time African Champions, with their recent title in 2013, defeating Burkina Faso in the final, during April 1994, the Super Eagles ranked 5th in the FIFA World Rankings, the highest FIFA ranking ever achieved by an African football team. They have qualified for five of the last six FIFA World Cups, missing only the 2006 FIFA World Cup hosted in Germany and their first World Cup appearance was the USA94 World Cup hosted in the United States. After playing other colonies in unofficial games since the 1930s, Nigeria played its first official game in October 1949, the team played warm-up games in England against various amateur teams including Dulwich Hamlet, Bishop Auckland and South Liverpool. The teams first major success was a medal in the 2nd All-Africa games. In 1980, with such as John Chiedozie and Tunji Banjo of Leyton Orient. Nigeria won the football event at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, beating Mexico, Brazil. They were runners-up in the event in Beijing, losing to Argentina in a rematch of the 1996 event. In 1984 and 1988, Nigeria reached the Cup of Nations final, three of the four African titles won by Cameroon have been won by defeating Nigeria. Missing out to Cameroon on many occasions has created a rivalry between both nations. Nigerias national team image has undergone much evolution throughout its history, prior to independence, they were called the Red Devils due to their red topped kits. The name was changed to the Green Eagles after independence in reference to their colors as well as the eagle which adorns the countrys state flag, today, only the senior mens national team uses the nickname. The Womens national team are called the Super Falcons, and Nigerias underage teams are nicknamed the Flying Eagles, many important and long running strings of important matches have been played against various nations who could be considered occasional rivals. Of these nations, Ghana is widely considered to be Nigerias primary rival as the two sides have met one more than any other opponent. The overall record is dominated by Ghana though Nigeria has enjoyed periods of success, the most notable of these periods are at the earliest points of the rivalry in the 1950s, and the early 2000s. FIFA lists the first official match between the two as a World Cup qualifier match which took place in 1960, however both national teams had already engaged in numerous domestic friendlies and tournaments between themselves and other nations dating back to 1950. The national teams of these two West African countries were formed while both were still protectorates of the British Empire, the two sides played for several rivalry and tournament cups during this early period in which full international competition was barred to them. Nigerias direct neighbors to the east, Cameroon, have played Nigeria a number of times over the years, the teams have played three times in the African Cup of Nations Finals with Cameroon winning all three meetings
6. Аккра – Accra /əˈkrɑː/ is the capital and most populous city of Ghana, with an estimated urban population of 2.27 million as of 2012. It is also the capital of the Greater Accra Region and of the Accra Metropolis District, Accra stretches along the Ghanaian Atlantic coast and extends north. Originally built around three different settlements including a port, it served as the capital of the British Gold Coast between 1877 and 1957, Accra serves as the Greater Accra Regions economic and administrative hub. It is furthermore a centre of a range of nightclubs, restaurants. Since the early 1990s, a number of new buildings have been built, the citys National Theatre was built with Chinese assistance. In 2010, the Globalization and World Cities Research Network designated Accra a Gamma-minus-level world city, indicating a level of international influence. The central business district of Accra contains the main banks and department stores, and an area known as the Ministries. Economic activities in Accra include the financial and commercial sectors, fishing, and the manufacture of processed food, lumber, plywood, textiles, clothing, tourism is soon becoming a thriving business for arts and crafts, history cites and local travel & tour agents. The oxford street in Osu – Accra has grown to become the hub of business, the word Accra is derived from the Akan word Nkran meaning ants, a reference to the numerous anthills seen in the countryside around Accra. The name specifically refers to ants, and was applied to both the town and people by the Twi speakers. The name of Accra in the Ga language is also Ga or Gaga, the nasalised vowels sometimes shown as Gã or Gãgã, which is a cognate with Nkran. Historian Carl Christian Reindorf confirmed this etymology, proposing a link between the qualities and migratory behaviour of the local ants and those of the Ga people. The link between the ethonym and ants was explicitly reflected in the recognition of anthills as sacred places. Often ringed by sacred fences, the tall red mounds dotting Accras hinterland were seen as microcosms of human community, instead of viewing Ga speakers as a formidable military force, the Akan-speaking term Nkran cast Ga peoples as pests or nuisances to be controlled or exterminated. The name Ga is actually a version of the name Akan, Ga also gave its name to the Ga districts surrounding Accra. The name Accra was given to Nkran by Europeans, the main Ga group known as the Tumgwa We led by Ayi Kushie arrived by sea. When the Guan on the coast saw them on their canoes at sea, hence, the Lartehs refer to them as Nkran. Nkran was later corrupted by the Danes to Akra, then to present-day Accra, Nkran in the Ga language is Gaga, thus they also started calling themselves Ga
7. Золотой берег (британская колония) – The Gold Coast was a British colony on the Gulf of Guinea in west Africa that became the independent nation of Ghana in 1957. The first Europeans to arrive at the coast were the Portuguese in 1471 and they encountered a variety of Afri